About the Job
United Recyclers Group, LLC Established in 1995, is an association of Automotive Recyclers with more than 550 member locations in the US and Canada. United Recyclers Group’s mission is to lead the industry in providing superior products and services tailored to the operational needs of automotive recyclers. URG is focused on enhancing the ability of our members to improve business efficiencies, increase profit margins, improve parts data integrity and security, and achieve long term growth through technology and education.
URG / By Recyclers for Recyclers
We are in need of an experienced full time bookkeeper. The following are associated job responsibilities and tasks.
· Prepare monthly invoices for all members.
· Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
· Prepare royalty payments and revenue share calculations.
· Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
· Process ACH and Credit Card payments and receipts.
· Record and pay accounts payable.
· Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management.
· Maintain Co-Op buying inventory and sales.
· Prepare monthly bank reconciliations of all bank accounts.
· Provide information to external accountant for financial statements.
· Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
· Set up new member accounts as necessary.
· Maintain member records.
· Maintain monthly management spreadsheets.
· Process payroll.
· File and pay Sales Taxes and Franchise Taxes.
· Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
· Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
Additional responsibilities are to provide assistance as needed to the CEO on Admin Tasks and Projects.
Assist customers on supply orders and process them to be shipped. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
This position does have heavy check and payment entry and monthly invoicing to vendors and customers.
Duties include but not limited to: Create Monthly Financial Reports, Mail Outs, Shipping, Supply Ordering, Excellent Customer Support, General Office Duties, Filing, Copies etc...
Our office is business casual but a professional appearance is appreciated. All qualified candidates will be contacted for a screened interview phone call.
Light Travel is required 1-2 times per year. Our benefits include Health Insurance, 401K and Vacation.
Please fax your resume to 303-367-4409 or email it to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Please include references and Salary Expectations.
United Recyclers Group, LLC. Is an Equal opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
• Post ID: 21485228 centraltexas