search
Home > Central jobs > Central accounting/financial

Posted: Saturday, October 21, 2017 12:05 AM

Reply

DESCRIPTION

Our office is located in a historic building which houses a variety of professionals.

We are looking for a reliable, friendly and dedicated full time building bookkeeper/administrator. At least 1 year of bookkeeping / building administrator experience needed. About 80% of the job is bookkeeping, maintaining records and telephone answering, with the other 20% being a very wide variety of jobs in maintaining an 1876 building and interacting with tenants.

Responsibilities:
- Bookkeeping
- Prepare tenant statements
- Make deposits at banks
- Answer multi-line telephone
- Interact with Tenants and greet clients
- Maintain supplies/inventory
- Organize and monitor service providers' invoices
- Assist in maintaining historic building

REQUIRED EXPERIENCE

- 1 year of bookkeeping/administrator experience

REQUIRED SKILLS

- QuickBooks or similar bookkeeping software
- Excellent communicator -- and provide consistent updates to Managing Partner
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have reliable vehicle for brief errands

Salary or Pay Rate $13.00

Other Benefits Major holidays off. Office located in downtown Austin with on site parking. Fresh bread weekly.

• Location: Austin

• Post ID: 24101647 centraltexas
centraltexas.backpage.com is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2017 backpage.com