Throughout the years, Apex has been recognized as a leader in the staffing industry and recently won awards for corporate growth and client satisfaction. Apex offers significant opportunities for advancement as we expand to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace.
For more information about Apex Systems, visit www. apexcareers. com.
Job DescriptionJob #: 801708
If interested, please email your resume tin Word format to email@example.com
Duration: long-term open ended CTH
Location: Austin, TX
- Process engineering, security infrastructure design and Incident response planning
- Application security design review and assist in daily security operations
- Works with internal and client teams to investigate, document, report, and mitigate threats and vulnerabilities inside the client’s environment.
- Monitors networks, systems, and logs to identify and address security-related events. Works with the security team and client to investigate and to respond to all incidents following established procedures.
- Develops, implements, documents, and maintains security policies, practices and procedures.
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for security policy and procedure, security design and implementation, and incident response and mitigation.
- Stays current on the latest security issues and emerging threats.
- Participate in requirements definition, selection, and implementation of security technologies
- Ensures that security architecture and design, plans, controls, standards, and policy/procedures conform to industry best-practices and are aligned with the client’s operational standards.
- Develops and communicates security reporting to support the initiation and effectiveness of security projects
- Participates in vulnerability assessment activities
- Mentors less experienced team members.
- 2-5 years' of experience as a Security Analyst
- Experience with Security Specialist, Application Security Assurance, Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Experience with Application Security-Data Security, Windows Security and Database Security
- Previous experience as a Security Analyst and working with Firewalls and VPNs
- Experience with: SQL Database Administration, Performance SOA Security Testing, ISP and Networks, Advanced Malware Protection, SOA/Web Services Testing
- Preferred: CISSP
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program