Job DescriptionJob #: 734575
Bilingual Analyst General Description:
Our client is looking for eager candidates to join their team to work on a large-scale data editing project. The team will be receiving large amounts of data from various outside sources and you will be responsible for editing, cleanup and overall accuracy. Attention to detail and ability to follow guidelines and project protocol will be crucial for the success of the project. Foreign language proficiency will also be required to effectively read, decipher, translate, and process tickets for location-based data. Ability/willingness to work alternative shifts is preferred.
Languages we are looking for: Dutch, Japanese, Italian, Thai, Greek, Hungarian, Urdu and Ukrainian
• Gather data through web research
• Validate and edit existing data (including spatial data) using internal OS X app. This involves following guidelines from manager but also applying good judgement/analytical skills
• Meet with peer group at least once a week to discuss difficulties with researching/validating/editing data and ways to improve processes and OS X app
• Review the work of others in peer group to ensure quality & consistency
• Must have strong analytical & be quick to understand new concepts
• Must maintain positive attitude and attention to detail when doing repetitive tasks
• Fluency in a relevant foreign language is advantageous
• No previous experience required, role-specific training will be given
If interested, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
• Post ID: 27347087 centraltexas